Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

11/08/2004

I am still a Straight American™

Just in case you were wondering. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Former altar boy and Gay American™, James McGreevey gave his farewell address today. New Jersey will miss him. He offered this apology:

"And I am sorry that I have disappointed the citizens of the state of New Jersey who gave me this enormous trust. To be clear I am not apologizing for being a gay American but rather for having let personal feelings impact my decision-making and for not have having had the courage to be open about whom I was," McGreevey said, adding that he is a changed man.

Well, I wanted him to apologize for being gay, not for being a scumbag who bilked taxpayers and was a serial liar. [/sarcasm] Enough about him.

In what might possibly be gay-related news, Arafish's death will be announced tomorrow, according to Digger. I love a good conspiracy theory.

My friend Nathan has a message for the blue states. He reminds the Xenophobes in the blue states that we know a hell of a lot more about them than they do about us (the red states). Lookout blue, we're comin' after you with our straw hats and our shotguns, ya damn big-city fellers.

The Scott Peterson trial is almost over. Looks like he'll be free to kill again soon. What will Greta Von Horseface talk about now on Fox?