Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

11/13/2004

Weekend entertainment news!

Is there anything more interesting than the lives of celebrities? Absolutely not. When I'm not reading US, I'm reading People. When I'm not reading People, I'm reading the Enquirer. When I'm not reading the Enquirer, I'm reading the Globe. Oh, I could go on.

So Cameron Diaz and Justin Timberlake are being sued for attacking a couple of photographers, causing emotional distress and great physical harm. They may be fantastic entertainers, but they have no right to treat the media that way. These photographers are just trying to help get photos of these stars out there to help their careers. I hope Cameron and Justin have learned something from this ugly incident.

Is anyone else out there totally jacked about seeing the "Seed of Chucky" movie? I've always wanted to see Jennifer Tilly covered in animated doll jizz.

Why did one of Jay-Z's boys shoot R. Kelly in the face with pepper spray? You're both fantastic singers and have the world on a string! Don't let this disintegrate into a Tupac vs. Biggie Smalls situation. The entertainment world still hasn't recovered from the loss of those two talented artists (may they rest in peace).

I just heard that they're making a movie version of the musical RENT! I've already seen it countless times, and it's been a groundbreaking musical. It moves me every time. I think we'll finally get to a place of better understanding in this country when we accept the fact that everybody has AIDS.

In a real reality television story, New York attorney Ravi Batra is suing the show Law & Order for portraying him in a bad light. I don't know if Mr. Batra has seen the show, but they've got really good attorneys on that show. He may want to think twice about taking them on in court.

Finally, the CBS producer that interruped CSI the other night has justifiably been sacked. I know everyone was as angry as I was when that happened. I realize Mr. Arafat is a head of state and an important figure, but couldn't it just wait until the 11:00 news?

Oh well, there's your weekend entertainment news! Never a dull moment in the world of celebrity! Yeah, I'm a little jealous!

apologies to Jackie Harvey