Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

9/17/2004

Weekend football picks

Against the advice of my team of lawyers, and Willie Blind-Lemon Jefferson, I'm going to throw my delicious football picks out there for the public to dine on. I realize I'll never compete with Smooth Jimmy Apollo, but hey, they're free.

First, the college picks. I'm feeling optimisting this week - Tennessee 27 Florida 17. The Vols will win because our QBs are too young and blissfully ignorant to cave in to the pressure. They'll only get worse as Philip Fulmer and Randy Sanders squander Ainge and Schaeffer's collective talent, so enjoy it this year, Big Orange Nation. Other picks: Georgia 41 Marshall 14; Auburn 24 LSU 18; NC State 21 Ohio State 17; and for Nathan, Alabama 78 Western Carolina 2.

Next, the NFL picks. The mighty Titans will squeak by the Colts, 24-22 only because they'll play outside on a soggy field - the Colts hate that. Lisa's Packers will throttle the Bears, 28-14, because the Bears still suck. Other scores: Kansas City 31 Carolina 20; Washington 23 NY Giants 14; Philly 31 Minnesota 24 in an excellent Monday night game.

I'm sure Willie Blind-Lemon Jefferson will let me know how much I suck early next week, and I look forward to it.