Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

9/10/2004

NFL Week 1 Picks

Well, last night was a good way to start the season with a barnburner between the Colts & Patriots. With the exception of all the horrible pre-game musical superstar extravaganza vomit, it was an excellent kickoff to the NFL season. This week's picks (games selected completely at random, with the exception of my beloved Titans):

Titans 19 Dolphins 10
Vikings 22 Cowboys 17
Chiefs 27 Broncos 19
Panthers 24 Packers 17
Bucs 31 Redskins 17

I hope no one actually holds me accountable for these.

UPDATE: FYI, I went 4/5 in last week's college picks. I don't know if that's because I picked easy games or got lucky, but that's a good start. I'd put those stats up against anyone but Jeff Quinton.