Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

7/15/2004

Honestly, does anyone think Ozzy has ever had a coherent thought?

Well, you can add drug-addled vegetable rock-star Ozzy to the long list of Bush bashers in the entertainment industry.

Despite Ozzy's long and distinguished military record (see inset), his Ozz-Fest kicked off last night with a video portrait comparing Bush to Hitler, with the caption, "Same shit, different asshole."

Thankfully, another band on the bill - Black Label Society - expressed support for the war. I wonder how long it will take the tour to kick them off the bill for that politically incorrect outburst.

Ozzy is a sad, sad case. I enjoyed the first year of "The Osbournes" on MTV - I wasn't sure if I was watching because I was amused by Ozzy or because I pitied him - either way, I couldn't turn it off. Apparently, I was one of millions who couldn't stomach another season as the ratings (justifiably) tanked.

It's obvious to anyone who has followed Ozzy at all, that he is completely brain-dead and has been that way since his teens. His "reality" sit-com only reinforced this fact. When consider the vast quantity and variety of drugs that Ozzy has done, it's really a medical miracle that he isn't pushing up daisies even as I type.

Ozzy, do us all a favor and just shut up - if you don't, you may very well lose the tiny shred of pity-based good feelings we still feel for you.

Thanks to E.N. for the tip.