Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

6/03/2004

Hey Homos! Come to Philly!

I realize I shouldn't use an insensitive term like "homo" but it really has a nice ring when used by a chamber of commerce or advertising firm.

The City of Brotherly Love lives up to its name: Philly's new advertising slogan - "Come to Philadelphia. Get your history straight and your nightlife gay."

In today's society, it has become paramount (at least to the gay & lesbian lobby and mainstream media) that everything in everyday life be centered around sexual preferences and activities. In fact, this has become so much so that Philadelphia is reaching out to queers (is that politically incorrect or do they like it? I'm so unclear on what words I'm allowed to use these days) via new television ads, beckoning them to come to Philadelphia and spend their hard-earned gay travel dollars. Gay money is as good as any, I guess. Speaking of that, perhaps we'll start seeing rainbow $20 bills popping up to help us better identify the gay dollar. But I digress.

In this new spirit of advertising, I thought I'd let folks in on some other cities and which sexual activities they are particularly "friendly" to...

Do you love heterosexual oral sex? Come to Milwaukee! Are you into regular missionary-style intercourse (with a side-dish of shame)? Salt Lake City is for you! Doggie-Style? Visit Buffalo! Into S&M? Come to New Orleans for some S&M Gumbo! Are you really into back-door lovin'? Boise is your vacaction destination!

Oh, I could go on, but I'll spare you. I should probably get back to work anyway.