Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

5/24/2004

We can't afford to lose Madonna!

Just kidding. Of course we can. There is so much I've been wanting to write about, but I can't find the time.

The other day, I was amazed by the warning from the Department of Homeland Largesse about suicide bombers in the U.S. this summer. It mentioned that we should watch out for people wearing big coats in the summertime heat, people dressed as pregnant women looking suspicious - even people with their fists clenched. I clench my damn fists all day long but I'm not about to explode, I don't think - well certainly not intentionally.

Anyway, the one small detail that they failed to mention was to look for people of MIDDLE-EASTERN or MUSLIM ethnicity. In a sane world, that would be the first thing on the list; however, in the politically-correct war on terror, such profiling is completely excluded from the list - I assume in an effort not to anger all of the wonderfully peaceful islamic practitioners here in the states. I guess we really don't want to piss off the terror cells that are supported/cloaked by mosques all over the country, but that's a topic for another day.

While we fight a politically correct war in Iraq (which will only result in defeat) and a politically correct war on terror (which will also result in defeat), Madonna announced that she's going on tour this summer. When I heard about this tour, my only thought was, if these terror cells are plotting operations this summer, at least strike a target where we won't lose any Americans that matter - a Madonna concert.

Lo and behold, the next day, this story comes out. If I were even more of a narcissist than I already am, I'd call myself a prophet.