Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

7/08/2004

Back in Black

It's been a while since I have blogged but I have returned. Real life has gotten in the way of this narcissistic exercise and for that, I apologize. However, as always, the news is rife with red meat to be chewed, savored and spat out - especially in an election year - so I'll try to keep it up for the few of you that find this interesting enough to visit.