Six Meat Buffet

This blog is the magnet, and you are steel.



If you have arrived at this site from sixmeatbuffet.com, then either the main site is down and you've received a 404 error, or the main site is down for maintenance. If you've arrived at this site any other way, you should probably know that the Six Meat Buffet blog is actually at SixMeatBuffet.Com.

This is the backup site for use when things go wrong over at the main site. Which is not uncommon. You can always drop me a line at preston-at-sixmeatbuffet-dot-com or sixmeat-at-gmail-dot-com if you have questions.

10/01/2004

Weekend Football

It's that time again - weekend football picks!

I'll start it off with a game that Mrs. Holmes and I will be attending - Tennessee 20 Auburn 16 - don't know why - my head tells me that Auburn will run all over us, but my gut says Vols win. Elsewhere: Georgia 17 LSU 10; Florida 24 Arkansas 22; South Carolina 19 Bama 14; Notre Dame 21 Purdue 20.

And in the pros...Titans 22 Chargers 14 - only because San Diego is so horrible. Elsewhere: Denver 20, Tampa Bay 10; Indy 24, Jacksonville 10; Philadelphia 28, Chicago 17; and for K and Lisa... Packers 24, Giants 17.

I went 4/5 last week in both college & NFL games, so we'll see if the hot streak continues.